It is Kids’ Craft Attack Day 6 and today we are going to be making Paper Towel Roll Animals. When Mom saw these on Pinterest, she knew that we had to make them because they were the cutest things. Not only did my niece have fun making hers, but Mom and I loved making them, too.
We actually found how to make these on Creative Me, Inspired You, so please be sure to check out the source and see their adorable animals!
- Paper Towel Rolls (cut them in half) or Toilet Paper Rolls
- Paint (we used acrylic paint)
- Paper (colorful, printed, etc.)
- Anything you would like to use to decorate your animals (googly eyes, paper punches, etc.)
- Fold down the top of the paper towel roll that you’ve cut in half so that it is closed. This creates the ears.
- Paint the rolls any color you would like.
- GO WILD! You can create any animal you would like. There are descriptions of how to make certain animals on the source blog, but you can do whatever you would like to make your animal look the way you want it to.
I had so much fun making these and so did my niece. They turned out to be absolutely adorable. If you try this craft, let us know because we would love to see it and how we could possibly make it better. Thanks for reading!